This new shipping method combines the three most used shipping methods:
– flat shipping rate
– free shipping when cart total is greater than a certain amount
– free shipping by category (or for selected products added in a Free shipping category)
Do you recognize yourself in the examples below? If so, this method is what you need.
1. You want to offer your customers free shipping, if the order contains only selected products.
2. You want to offer your customers free shipping, if the order contains even one of selected products.
3. You want to offer your customers free shipping for products from a selected category.
4. You just need a flat rate shipping method with free shipping when the total of the order is greater than a certain amount.
You can configure these options:
Shipping name – Name for the shipping method visible for customers.
Flat rate shipping – This is the flat rate when no free shipping conditions are met.
Free shipping total – Sub-Total amount needed before the free shipping becomes available.
Free shipping category – Products from this category will be shipped for free.
One makes all free – When CHECKED a single product from the “Free shipping category” will make the whole shipping free.