Previously, we discussed what Geo Zones are and why they are important. You can create new Geo Zones from within the StoreMantis Dashboard. The following will explain the steps on setting up a Geo Zone in StoreMantis.
- Log into your StoreMantis Dashboard.
- Go to System > Localisation > Geo Zones.
- Click “Insert” in the upper right corner to create a new Geo Zone and fill out the fields.
Geo Zone Name: Name your Geo Zone.
Description: Provide a brief description of what the Geo Zone is for.
- Click “Add Geo Zone” button and Select the Country and Zone from the Drop down menus.
- Click “Save” in the upper right corner. Now, you can see your new Geo Zone in your Geo Zones screen in StoreMantis.