Before you can actually begin selling products online using your StoreMantis shopping cart you’ll need to configure your shipping options. Shipping options allow you to decide which methods of shipping the website visitor can choose during the checkout process.
- Login to StoreMantis Dashboard
- Go to Extensions > Shipping
- Select your shipping method you wish to set up and click “Edit” in the right column (or Install if Edit is unavailable).
- For this tutorial we’ll show you how to set up the “Flat Rate” option. Fill out the fields with the information you want
Cost: This is the cost of the flat rate shippingTax Class: This is how to apply taxes based on the type of product
Geo zone: This can be assigned to specific zones where flat rate shipping is available.
Status: This is where you can enable this specific shipping option
Sort Order: This is the order in which this shipping option will display
- Click “Save” once you are finished filling in the fields.
You can repeat these steps for each shipping option you want to enable. You can have as many or as few options as you’d like.